- Establish and achieve sales and gross profit targets through customer planning, target setting, and active prospecting.
- Identify new business opportunities and market trends and cultivate new partnership opportunities with customers that can be developed into strategic relationships.
- Evaluate the business potential and creditworthiness of current and prospective customers.
- Develop relationships with senior level customer personnel to secure support and commitments.
- Solicit orders by personally visiting all customers as assigned and selling current and new products supplied by AMCO.
- Personally, manage key strategic accounts and support new account acquisition efforts.
- Partner with marketing on the following: category prioritizing, supply planning and new business opportunities, Propose timely and insightful events and promotion inclusive of budgets, to the marketing team with comprehensive analysis and calculating return on investments for approval and activation.
- Respond to customer requests in a timely, professional manner within 24hrs and respond to referrals in a timely, professional manner.
- Manage customer accounts with respect to inventory, following up on back orders, credits etc. on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the Account receivables of the assigned customers and ensuring that all collections are made as per the company’s policy and guidelines.
- Maintain good relationships with all customers, keeping them informed with matters related to the orders placed, company policy, special orders etc.
- Liaise with the credit control department regarding any issues or concerns with your assigned customer’s accounts.
- Ensure full-line distribution to customers.
- Ensure that all complaints are efficiently handled.
- Visit the office on a regular basis to keep the manager updated on all trade activities.
- Participate in special projects designated by the immediate manager and executive management.
- Achievement Orientation – Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Client focus – Providing service excellence to internal and/or external clients.
- Communication – Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Work Ethics and Values – Demonstrating and supporting the organization’s ethics and values. Complete confidentiality of all staff related data and the utmost tact in the discussion of any staff matter.
- 3 years related experience or 5 CSEC passes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success in HORECA or Retail channel.
- Proven sales track record with a history of dealing with Top Management of Key customers.
- Must be computer literate.
How to apply:
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years related experience or 5 CSEC passes?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Do you have proven success in HORECA or Retail channel?
- Do you have a proven sales track record with a history of dealing with Top Management of Key customers?
- Are you computer literate?