Tellers are responsible for contributing to the overall success of Scotiabank; by meeting negotiated service standards & goals to provide an effective service to our customers. Responsibilities include meeting customers’ day to day transactional needs, resolving their service and maintenance related inquiries and directing sales opportunities to the appropriate sales officers.
Ideal candidates should possess:
- Excellent Service & Sales Skills;
- A passion for seeking out new clients, promoting the Bank’s products and services;
- Proficient computer skills using standard software - Microsoft Office suite, Lotus Notes;
- Developed interpersonal skills;
Minimum entrance criteria:
- Five (5) CXC passes (1’s and 2’s) inclusive of Mathematics and English.