SCOTIABANK TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO LIMITED - part of a global network committed to customer satisfaction, employee dedication, shareholder confidence and a leader in the provision of financial services – is seeking to hire suitable candidates as Small Business Trainees.
The Business Banking Officer is responsible for the profitable growth of his/her assigned portfolio of small business customers. He/She acquires new relationships, while retaining and expanding existing ones. He/She is responsible for meeting negotiated goals, which include business development, retention and referral goals as well as other objectives related to customer service, operational effectiveness and personal development.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A University Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or in a related discipline – an honours classification is desirable
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in Sales/ Marketing/ Small Business Lending.
- A record of success in sales/referrals and performance
- PC literacy and have the ability to work comfortably using Microsoft Office
- An outgoing and charismatic personality
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- An affinity for and genuine desire to work long term in the Small Business Lending area of the Bank
- A road-worthy motor vehicle
We are looking for talented individuals to complement our great sales team. Applicants must be:
- Externally marketing focused
- Business developers
- Team Players
- Able to operate with minimum supervision