(1) Maintain timely submissions of financial statements to Management
(2) Enter and maintain accurate financial reports according to strict departmental procedure
(3) Ensure the relevant statutory deadlines are met
(4) Prepare and maintain inventory and accounts receivable within a specified period
(5) Enter and verify journals
(6) Development and performance management of subordinate staff while providing effective leadership to subordinate staff and ensuring compliance with company policies/procedures
(7) Consolidation of reports on a quarterly basis
(8) Management of Accounts Receivable on a monthly basis
(9) Conduct monthly review of balance sheet schedules
(10) Management of Treasury Account on a monthly basis to ensure bank accounts are within budget
(11) Liaise with Internal/External Auditors to ensure audited accounts are submitted in a timely manner and in compliance with Group Policy
(12) Perform any other duties as required by the job function
(13) Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate health, safety, security and environmental policies/ procedures
How to apply:
- Are you ACCA/CIMA/CMA qualified?
- Do you have at least 2 years post graduate experience in Accounting?
- Do you have sound knowledge of local and international Accounting standards?
- Are you experienced in using computerized Accounting packages?