The Sales and Marketing Manager performs the role of formulating and implementing strategically aligned plans to meet targets and increase market share. The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing all growth strategies that maximize our revenue streams and for attracting new clients and managing and maintaining existing client relationships. The Sales and Marketing Manager will establish TTT’s brand within the industry and among its competitors and identify opportunities to create awareness of TTT’s brand to maximize revenue and establish the company as the front runner for advertising on all of our chosen platforms.
- Develop budgets and implement plans to increase sales revenue
- Determine approach to work with Clients to establish requirements and propose solutions, using technology to strengthen TTT.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Lead sales and marketing team to support TTT’s existing Clients (Locally & Regionally) to create new business streams.
- Lead Technical team to cost and develop proposals for large, complex projects.
- Ensure the development of comprehensive, targeted quotes for clients.
- Manage client retention strategies to develop and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Develop service standards and holds team accountable for building client loyalty.
- Develop marketing strategies to improve brand identity and maintain visibility among the advertising public
- Keep abreast of changing sales and marketing strategies and techniques and demonstrate high levels of business acumen
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify viable target clients and industries, sourcing relevant data as necessary.
- Attract new clients using various channels, including but not limited to, cold calling and direct mail campaigns.
- Use knowledge of the markets such as CARICOM and the localization industry to promote introductions and sales.
- Plan and organize customized and sponsored events.
- Work with the Production and Marketing team in the development of ideas for new services and new markets for existing services. Continuously seek new opportunities for financial growth
- Strategize with team to identify challenges and opportunities and develop plans to improve market share
- Analyse advertising and marketing opportunities and propose campaigns where strong ROI is expected.
- Oversee copywriting and design of ads.
- Identify production of new marketing collateral and updates of existing material; oversee production.
- Identify PR opportunities, develop relationships with journalists and submit press releases.
- Ensure maintenance of client database, ensuring that new leads are addressed in a timely manner and integrity of data is maintained through regular cleaning
- Prepare monthly reports to the CEO, analyzing past performance and proposing future activities and direction.
- Ensure that the sales and marketing team is up-to-date on product offerings and provide training where necessary
- Monitor sales and marketing team performance and implement plans to facilitate target achievement
- Identify and make recommendations regarding new sales and marketing technology/software applications that are compatible with the TTT model
- Any other duty that may become necessary from time to time.