- Ability to manage complex group and sub consolidations and deliver on a monthly basis.
- Ability to interpret and apply accounting standards to discrete transactions.
- Sounding board on various accounting standards matters including IFRS 9, 15, 17, etc.
- Ensure Group is fully compliant in all aspects.
- Joint management of Group audit process.
- Preparation of business cases in support the accounting treatment, including purchase price allocation, for acquisitions.
The successful candidate should convey the following personal characteristics:
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and GAAP.
- Excellent ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Adept at detailed research and analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels throughout a large organization.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Strong work ethic.
- Audit background is a plus.
- ACCA or BSc in Finance/Accounting.
- At least eight (8) years’ experience in technical accounting and consolidation.
- At least three (3) years of group consolidation experience
How to apply:
- Do you posses ACCA qualifications, or a BSc in Finance/ Accounting?
- Do you have at least eight (8) years experience in technical accounting and consolidation?
- Do you have at least three (3) years of group consolidation experience?