- Conduct strategic analysis (inclusive of business & performance metrics, competitive analytics and reporting) with the Group’s financial and other reports to facilitate and inform the Group CEO in making business decisions.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues and report to the Group CEO, Sector Heads and Managing Directors as required.
- Collect and leverage the Group’s data from appropriate sources to inform the Group CEO in reviewing strategic, tactical and business problems.
- Analyze and review Group performance data and reports, and prepare detailed reports for the Group CEO, identifying items such as current performance trends, projected performance, key areas for performance improvement etc.
- Closely manage performance progress against strategic business objectives across the Group and report on same to the Group CEO.
- Advise the Sectors on benchmarking performance data that should be collected and reported on.
- Utilize a data-driven, business approach to advise the Group CEO in creating a culture of strategic excellence within the ANSA McAL Group.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external clients and colleagues.
- Develop and share content for presentations and reports, as well as supporting analytics, for the Group CEO, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Senior Management and other oversight committees, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Finance or a related field with 5-10 years relevant work experience in a similar role at a Senior Management level.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Finance, Law Degree, Institute of Sales Management or Project Management certification would be an added advantage.
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Management, Finance or a related field with 5-10 years relevant work experience in a similar role at a Senior Management level?
- Do you have a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Finance, Law Degree, Institute of Sales Management or Project Management certification?