Company: Abel Building Solution
In this temporary position, the incumbent will be responsible for working alongside the Accountant in maintaining the records of the Company’s Financial Transactions.
- Maintains petty cash
- Maintain project files and invoices files
- Accounts Receivable
- Assist with Internal and External Audit
- Maintain Accruals and Prepayment Schedule
- Assist with Projects creation and keeping all projects in line with IFRS15
- Assist with Accrual Journals
- Assist Project Accountant with monthly reporting and other adhoc reports.
- Compliance with ANSA McAl Group Policies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advance Knowledge of Excel
- Computer Literate
- Deadline and results oriented
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Must be able to multitask
- Degree/Diploma in Finance/ Accounting, or CAT Qualification or ACCA Level I or ABS
- Minimum one (1) year’s experience in an accounting environment
How to apply:
- Do you have a Degree/Diploma in Finance/ Accounting, or CAT Qualification or ACCA Level I or ABS?
- Do you have a minimum of one (1) year's experience in an accounting environment?