Company: Abel Building Solution
The incumbent serves as primary assistant to the chief financial officer and will be responsible for analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing budget costs to actual production costs; this includes margin reporting and analytics. Collaborates with the management team with regard to manufacturing plans and strategies.
- Measures and analyses the various costs of production and costs of distribution of company products; supports the determination of product sales prices, supports the determination of capital budgeting requests; reports on margins by business lines and business segments
- Maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
- Monitors the cost of operations related to inventory, oversees the standard costing system and oversees financial inventory control
- Reports on periodic variances between actual costs and standard costs, identifies variance causes, analyses operating issues and formulates strategies for corrective action
- Assists in the preparation of the corporate plan
- Ensure systems, procedures and processes are developed and implemented to deliver agreed services in a transparent and accountable manner.
- Assess and develop inventory management systems so that budgetary information produced can be relied upon to enable effective decision-making
- Assists with general accounting including month-end close with a focus on cost of sales and gross profit
- Perform standard costing exercises and responsible for actual costing of all products.
- Prepare costing reports for identifying and assisting with inefficiencies.
- Manage the activities of the inventory coordinator
- Manage all cost and management accounting systems and ensure strict adherence to month end deadlines.
- Ensures full compliance with the groups accounting policies and procedures.
- Facilitate monthly internal & annual external audit.
- Liaise and provide support for key stakeholders in the business.
- Prepare monthly reports related to all financial activities for the company to the chief financial officer / management
- Participate in the development and implementation of, and perform all duties in accordance with procedures as per ISO 9001 standards and the company’s quality systems manual.
- Participate in training and development activities as required.
- Maintain, support, and promote a safe work environment while complying with all of the company’s safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Set performance standards, monitor performance and conduct performance assessments for direct reports.
- Create and manage an auditable system which preserve all physical financial records as required by statute
- Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the chief financial officer.
- Compliance with ANSA McAL group policies.Characteristics:Required hands-on, technical or other types of training to perform the job:
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills / analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Good execution and evaluation skills
Ability to analyze and execute in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Undergraduate degree/diploma/certification and major if applicable in: business administration/acca/financial management *or an equivalent combination of academic and work experience.Additional Qualifications (If Applicable)
- Degree and major if applicable in: business administration and
- At least three years’ experience- finance/accounting
How to apply:
- Do you have work experience in Financial Management?