- Determine with the Sales Manager objectives for new customers and to grow existing customers.
- Based on the previous point, determine and establish weekly objectives by customer on a weekly basis.
- Provide formal communication of customer needs to Sales Manager for the purpose of improving and developing existing service.
- Provide regular and timely feedback on sales performance, market feedback, new target accounts, and ideas regarding sales growth (trade intelligence).
- Check status of orders with Customer Service Personnel and liaise with Department and Logistics in-house contacts.
- Participate in stock checks when required.
- Obtain updates and information on new products from Sales Manager and /or Administrative Coordinator.
- Discuss and obtain updates and necessary information on activities from Sales Manager and Administrative Coordinator .
- Perform other related duties as required by job function.
At the Customer:
- Before meeting with Customer, ensure all relevant information on hand with respect to outstanding credits and payments.
- Visit customers as per establish route lists and objectives.
- Review Menu and check for new additions or changes. Discuss upcoming events and possible items of interest.
- Review with customer levels of stock of items that have been traditional purchased.
- Review offers and specials with customer.
The successful candidate should convey the following personal characteristics:
- Achievement Orientation: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization’s standards
- Client Focus: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external clients.
- Communication: Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and keeps others informed. Tailors communication to different levels of audience.
- Consultative (selling skills): Uses market, product and industry knowledge to identify opportunities to sell products.
- Work Ethics and Values: Demonstrating and supporting the organization\\\’s ethics and values.
- Minimum (3) A\\\’ Levels or equivalent.
- 3 years related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success in key account management and profitability.
- Proven sales track record.
- Must be computer literate.
How to apply:
- Do you have a minimum of 3 A level passes?
- Do you have at least 3 years of related experience?
- Do you posses excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Do you posses proven success in key account management and profitability?- Do you have a proven sales track record?
- Do you posses computer literacy skills?