- Measures and analyses the various costs of production and costs of distribution of company products; supports the determination of product sales prices, supports the determination of capital budgeting requests; reports on margins by business lines and business segments
- Maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
- Monitors the cost of operations related to inventory, oversees the standard costing system and oversees financial inventory control
- Reports on periodic variances between actual costs and standard costs, identifies variance causes, analyses operating issues and formulates strategies for corrective action
- Assists in the preparation of the corporate plan
- Ensure systems, procedures and processes are developed and implemented to deliver agreed services in a transparent and accountable manner.
- Assess and develop inventory management systems so that budgetary information produced can be relied upon to enable effective decision-making
- Assists with general accounting including month-end close with a focus on cost of sales and gross profit
- Perform standard costing exercises and responsible for actual costing of all products.
- Prepare costing reports for identifying and assisting with inefficiencies.
- Manage the activities of the inventory coordinator
- Manage all cost and management accounting systems and ensure strict adherence to month end deadlines.
- Ensures full compliance with the groups accounting policies and procedures.
- Facilitate monthly internal & annual external audit.
- Liaise and provide support for key stakeholders in the business.
- Prepare monthly reports related to all financial activities for the company to the chief financial officer / management
- Participate in the development and implementation of, and perform all duties in accordance with procedures as per ISO 9001 standards and the company’s quality systems manual.
- Participate in training and development activities as required.
- Maintain, support, and promote a safe work environment while complying with all of the company’s safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Set performance standards, monitor performance and conduct performance assessments for direct reports.
- Create and manage an auditable system which preserve all physical financial records as required by statute
- Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the chief financial officer.
- Compliance with ANSA McAL group policies.Characteristics: Required hands-on, technical or other types of training to perform the job:
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills / analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Good execution and evaluation skills
Ability to analyze and execute in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Undergraduate degree/diploma/certification and major if applicable in: business administration/acca/financial management *or an equivalent combination of academic and work experience.Additional Qualifications (If Applicable)
- Degree and major if applicable in: business administration and
- At least three years’ experience- finance/accounting
How to apply:
- Do you have an undergraduate degree/diploma/certification and major if applicable in Business Administration/acca/financial management?
- Do you have work experience in Financial Management?